Linebreaker (Ranger Poultice)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: You
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This poultice is made with hard knots of wood, stems, and other durable, obstinate herbs and roots. The holder applies the plaster to their abdomen, and the power suffuses their body. They gain a +10 foot bonus to their Walk speed for the duration of this spell. This bonus increases to +20 feet at 15th character level of the herbalist Ranger who mixes the poultice, and +30 feet at 30th character level.
- The holder additionally gains a +1 Arcane Bonus on Maneuver Offense checks made to Bull Rush, Charge, Clamber or Overrun. All of these bonuses increase to +2 at 20th character level of the herbalist Ranger.
- This spell lays an arcane charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have an arcane charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge can ever be present on a target at a time.