Battle Madness (Rage Power)
From Epic Path
Battle Madness (Ex)
- Requires: Barbarian 1, Urban Mien
- Benefit: Once per round as a free action, you can activate Battle Madness to become immune to all effects with the "fear" or "charm" key words, and gain an additional +1 to all saving throws from any source until the start of your next turn. You must make an attack against an enemy before the end of your current turn (as a standard attack action or part of a full attack action), or you gain no benefits from Battle Madness.
- 10th Level: When you activate this rage power, you immediately add 3 bonus hit points to your current hit points. If these bonus hit points would cause you to exceed your maximum hit point total, your maximum hit point total is increased to accommodate the new bonus hit points. All bonus hit points (and any increase to your maximum hit points caused by bonus hit points) are removed at the end of the encounter or when your rage ends (whichever comes first).
- 20th Level: Each of your allies who can see you and are engaged in melee combat receive a +4 rage bonus to all saves made against fear and charm effects. This bonus persists until the start of your next turn.
- 30th Level: You gain an additional +1 bonus to all saving throws from any source until the start of your next turn, for a total of +2.