Endure Elements, Communal (Ranger Poultice)
- Level: Ranger 2
- School: Abjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: two target creatures, plus one per 10 character levels (drop fractions; max 5 at level 30), creatures touched
- Duration: Until the end of your next full night's rest
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell functions like Endure Elements (Ranger Poultice), except you grant protection to several creatures touched during casting, as described above.
- This spell lays an arcane charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have an arcane charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge can ever be present on a target at a time.