Condition Severity: Moderate
You have pushed yourself as far as you can go. Your muscles shake and tremble with the slightest exertion and you can barely keep yourself upright without assistance.
- You take a -6 penalty to attack and damage rolls.
- You take a -6 penalty to Strength-based and Dexterity-based skill and ability checks.
- You may not move more than half your speed, and you cannot run or charge.
- Doing anything which would cause Fatigued or Exhausted while you are already Exhausted causes you to become Incapacitated.
- The Exhausted condition ends automatically after a full-night's rest.