Jump to navigation Jump to search
Condition Severity: Moderate
You have pushed yourself as far as you can go. Your muscles shake and tremble with the slightest exertion and you can barely keep yourself upright without assistance.
- You take a -6 penalty to attack and damage rolls.
- You take a -6 penalty to Strength-based and Dexterity-based skill and ability checks.
- You may not move more than half your speed, and you cannot run or charge.
- Doing anything which would cause Fatigued or Exhausted while you are already Exhausted causes you to become Incapacitated.
If the ability, trap, or effect description includes specific directions for how the condition is ended, then that is the primary means of ending this condition. In many cases, it is the only way to end the condition. If nothing is specifically listed for ending the condition, then the following methods can be used to end it, instead:
- The Exhausted condition ends automatically after a full-night's rest.