Menacing Growl (Rage Power)
Menacing Growl (Su)
- Requires: Barbarian 1, Feral Mien
- Benefit: Once per round as a free action, you can activate Menacing Growl. If your next attack hits, in addition to dealing damage, you emit a terrifying growl in a 15-foot cone, which must include the creature you just struck. Each of your attacks made before the start of your next turn add your base weapon damage at level 1 to any creature struck that was within the area of the growl. The additional damage provided by attacking a creature under the effects of Menacing Growl is considered bonus damage, which is not multiplied on a critical hit, but bypasses resistance to precision damage. Creatures immune to fear are not subject to the bonus damage from Menacing Growl.
- 10th Level: The bonus damage of Menacing Growl is now equal to your base weapon damage at level 1 + your CHA modifier.
- 20th Level: Menacing Growl now affects all enemy creatures within a 20 foot radius of you (instead of a cone).
- 30th Level: Menacing Growl now affects all enemy creatures within a 30 foot radius of you.