Condition Severity: Weak
An elemental attack has left your skin sizzling painfully.
- Each round, at the start of your turn, you suffer a specific type of damage (typically one of the elemental energy types: acid (energy, common), cold (energy, common), lightning (energy, common), or fire (energy, common), though other types are also possible). The amount of damage inflicted, as well as the damage type, are based on the CR or level of the creature or effect which caused the condition.
- Unattended objects which gain the singed condition suffer Siege Damage, which reduces the object's Durability. The amount of siege damage inflicted is based on the source CR that caused the condition. Once an object's durability is reduced to 0, it becomes broken. Non-magical objects reduced below 0 durability are destroyed. Magical objects cannot normally be destroyed without the use of artifacts, extremely powerful magic, or plot devices.
- Items worn or carried by a creature suffering from the singed condition are not subject to siege damage, unless the GM declares otherwise.
Source CR Hit Point Damage Siege Damage 1 - 7 1d6 0 8 - 15 2d6 1d2-1 (minimum 0) 16 - 23 3d6 1d2-1 (minimum 0) 24 - 31 4d6 1d2 32+ 5d6 1d2
- You may expend a move action to attempt to extinguish the ongoing damage on yourself, immediately ending the condition.
- An adjacent ally may spend a swift action to extinguish the ongoing damage on you, immediately ending the condition.
- If not otherwise cured, singed ends at the end of the encounter.