Jump to navigation Jump to search
Condition Severity: Strong
Your bones begin to crack from the intensity of the elemental damage which is liquefying your flesh.
- Each round, at the start of your turn, you suffer a specific type of damage (typically one of the elemental energy types: acid (energy, common), cold (energy, common), lightning (energy, common), or fire (energy, common), though other types are also possible). The amount of damage inflicted, as well as the damage type, are based on the CR or level of the creature or effect which caused the condition.
- Unattended objects which gain the immolated condition suffer Siege Damage, which reduces the object's Durability. The amount of siege damage inflicted is based on the source CR that caused the condition. Once an object's durability is reduced to 0, it becomes broken. Non-magical objects reduced below 0 durability are destroyed. Magical objects cannot normally be destroyed without the use of artifacts, extremely powerful magic, or plot devices.
- Items worn or carried by a creature suffering from the immolated condition are not subject to siege damage, unless the GM declares otherwise.
Source CR Hit Point Damage Siege Damage 1 1d6 0 2 - 3 2d6 1d2-1 (minimum 0) 4 - 5 3d6 1d2-1 (minimum 0) 6 - 7 4d6 1d2 8 - 9 5d6 1d2 10 - 11 6d6 1d3 12 - 13 7d6 1d3 14 - 15 8d6 1d4 16 - 17 9d6 1d4 18 - 19 10d6 1d6 20 - 21 10d6 + 3 1d6 22 - 23 10d6 + 7 1d6+1 24 - 25 10d6 + 10 1d6+1 26 - 27 10d6 + 14 1d6+2 28 - 29 10d6 + 17 1d6+2 30 - 31 10d6 + 21 2d6 32 - 33 10d6 + 24 2d6 34+ 10d6 + 28 2d6+1
If the ability, trap, or effect description includes specific directions for how the condition is ended, then that is the primary means of ending this condition. In many cases, it is the only way to end the condition. If nothing is specifically listed for ending the condition, then the following methods can be used to end it, instead:
- You may expend a full round action to attempt to extinguish the ongoing damage on yourself, immediately ending the condition.
- An adjacent ally may spend a standard action to extinguish the ongoing damage on you, immediately ending the condition.
- If not otherwise cured, immolated ends at the end of the encounter.