Absorbing Touch (Alchemist Extract)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Level: Alchemist 3
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Standard Action, or the first attack of a Full Attack Action
- Components: S
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: You
- Duration: Until the end of your next full night's rest
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: No
- You drink deep of your extract, a piquant blend of ingredients and magic. The extract infuses you with power, rendering your form oddly compliant and malleable.
- You gain the ability to absorb objects. Your flesh molds and grasps, drawing unattended objects into your body for storage.
- If you are already holding an object, you can attempt to absorb it; otherwise, you may touch an object as a standard action separate from casting the spell. You can absorb any non-magical, nonliving object weighing no more than 1 pound per caster level. A container and its contents count as a single object. Objects in the possession of another creature must be liberated with a Steal Maneuver or a Pickpocket action. You may continue to attempt to absorb objects until one is absorbed. You may absorb one object into your hand per casting of this spell, and you may cast it twice, if desired.
- An absorbed object melds with your hand and cannot be targeted, but the object's weight still counts against your carrying capacity. If you dismiss the spell, the item appears in the hand that absorbed it, or falls to the ground if that hand is full. Multiple castings let you absorb additional items, but you can only store a single item per hand.
- Making an absorbed object 'appear' in your hand is a free action that you can perform on your turn. This is frequently used to store up potions, elixirs, bombs, wands, scrolls, weapons, even shields. Any hand-wieldable object is subject to absorption.
Mana Burn Circle Damage
|Spell Circle||Burn Cost||Req'd Char Level||Base Dice||Max Dice|
|0||N/A||N/A||1d4 per 2 character levels||max of 4d4 at character level 8|
|1||N/A||1st||1d6 per character level||max of 4d6 at character level 4|
|2||+1||3rd||1d6 per character level||max of 6d6 at character level 6|
|3||+1||5th||1d6 per character level||max of 10d6 at character level 10|
|4||+1||7th||1d6+1 per character level||max of 12d6+12 at character level 12|
|5||+1||9th||1d6+1 per character level||max of 15d6+15 at character level 15|
|6||+1||11th||1d6+2 per character level||max of 16d6+32 at character level 16|
|7||+1||13th||1d6+2 per character level||max of 20d6+40 at character level 20|
|8||+1||15th||1d6+3 per character level||max of 21d6+63 at character level 21|
|9||+1||17th||1d6+3 per character level||max of 25d6+75 at character level 25|
|10||+1||19th||1d6+4 per character level||max of 25d6+100 at character level 25|
|11||+1||21st||1d6+5 per character level||max of 25d6+125 at character level 25|
|12||+1||23rd||1d6+6 per character level||max of 27d6+162 at character level 27|
|13||+1||25th||1d6+7 per character level||max of 27d6+189 at character level 27|
|14||+1||27th||1d6+8 per character level||max of 29d6+232 at character level 29|
|15||+1||29th||1d6+9 per character level||max of 29d6+261 at character level 29|
|16||+1||31st||1d6+10 per character level||max of 30d6+300 at character level 30|
|17||+1||33rd||1d6+11 per character level||max of 30d6+330 at character level 30|
|18||+1||35th||1d6+12 per character level||max of 30d6+360 at character level 30|