Create Water (Druid Spell)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: up to 2 gallons of water/lvl
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: none
- Spell Resistance: No
- This spell generates wholesome, drinkable water, just like clean rain water. Water can be created in an area as small as will actually contain the liquid, or in an area three times as large - possibly creating a downpour or filling many small receptacles.
- One gallon of water provides enough water to maintain good health if drunk in normal climates. Two gallons will sustain health in hot climates. One gallon provides basic washing and ablutions. Five gallons fills a large pail, and provides thorough washing. Fifty gallons provides a deep tub or a barrel.
- Environmental Effects can also be affected by water, specifically, dousing a creature on fire.
- This water disappears after 1 day if not consumed.
- Note: Conjuration spells can't create substances or objects within a creature. Water weighs about 8 pounds per gallon. One cubic foot of water contains roughly 8 gallons and weighs about 60 pounds.