Fly (Alchemist Extract)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Casting Time: Standard Action, or the first attack of a Full Attack Action
- Components: V, S, M (A wing feather, delicately engraved, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: you
- Duration: Until the end of your next full night's rest
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You dunk a feather into an extract, your spark dissolving the appendage as fast as it enters the liquid, with a sizzle. You drink the elixir, tasting of dust and lice, your mouth feeling fuzzy.
- The imbiber gains Lesser Flight equal to their normal Walk speed based upon their encumbrance. They can ascend at half speed and descend at double speed, and must make Movement checks to perform stunts such as hovering in place. Using this extract requires only as much concentration as walking, so the subject can attack or cast spells normally. The imbiber of this elixir can Charge, but it cannot Run, Withdraw, or take 5-foot steps, and it cannot carry aloft more weight than its maximum load, plus any armor it wears. If drunk while using a Mount, then the extract's effects extend to the Mount. Yes, large Mounts can then carry additional creatures.
- Should the extract duration expire while the subject is still aloft (unlikely), the magic fails slowly. The subject floats downward as if making a double move action. If it reaches the ground in that amount of movement, it lands safely. If not, it falls the rest of the distance, taking 1d6 points of damage per 10 feet of fall. Since dispelling an extract effectively ends it, the subject also descends safely in this way if the Fly extract is dispelled, but not if it is negated by an Antimagic Field.
- See Falling Down if something bad happens!
- This spell lays an arcane charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have an arcane charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge can ever be present on a target at a time.
Mana Burn Circle Damage
|Spell Circle||Burn Cost||Req'd Char Level||Base Dice||Max Dice|
|0||N/A||N/A||1d4 per 2 character levels||max of 4d4 at character level 8|
|1||N/A||1st||1d6 per character level||max of 4d6 at character level 4|
|2||+1||3rd||1d6 per character level||max of 6d6 at character level 6|
|3||+1||5th||1d6 per character level||max of 10d6 at character level 10|
|4||+1||7th||1d6+1 per character level||max of 12d6+12 at character level 12|
|5||+1||9th||1d6+1 per character level||max of 15d6+15 at character level 15|
|6||+1||11th||1d6+2 per character level||max of 16d6+32 at character level 16|
|7||+1||13th||1d6+2 per character level||max of 20d6+40 at character level 20|
|8||+1||15th||1d6+3 per character level||max of 21d6+63 at character level 21|
|9||+1||17th||1d6+3 per character level||max of 25d6+75 at character level 25|
|10||+1||19th||1d6+4 per character level||max of 25d6+100 at character level 25|
|11||+1||21st||1d6+5 per character level||max of 25d6+125 at character level 25|
|12||+1||23rd||1d6+6 per character level||max of 27d6+162 at character level 27|
|13||+1||25th||1d6+7 per character level||max of 27d6+189 at character level 27|
|14||+1||27th||1d6+8 per character level||max of 29d6+232 at character level 29|
|15||+1||29th||1d6+9 per character level||max of 29d6+261 at character level 29|
|16||+1||31st||1d6+10 per character level||max of 30d6+300 at character level 30|
|17||+1||33rd||1d6+11 per character level||max of 30d6+330 at character level 30|
|18||+1||35th||1d6+12 per character level||max of 30d6+360 at character level 30|