Your ancestors were erudite, highly cultured, and some would even say, otherworldly. You have inherited every dram of that genteel, ethereal nature. Your birthright is laughing grace, edged with a razor's wit and the ability to delight in the circumstances of others, both gracious and dire. The capricious power smiles in your veins, secretly delighted as you unlock your heritage.
A sorcerer with this bloodline gains a bonus Natural Talent in the Stealth skill. Natural talent skills can have any ability modifier added to them, in place of the ability modifier they normally use. In addition, natural talent skills never suffer from an Armor Check Penalty, even if the assigned ability modifier is STR or DEX.
Upon gaining a 3rd level in the sorcerer class, and at every odd-numbered sorcerer class level thereafter, the sorcerer's bloodline provides them a bonus spell known, in addition to the spells known granted by the sorcerer class. These bonus bloodline spells do not increase the number of spells the sorcerer may cast per day.
- 3rd: Animate Rope
- 5th: Dancing Lantern
- 7th: Juxtaposition
- 9th: Least Polymorph
- 11th: Adjustable Disguise
- 13th: Final Sacrifice
- 15th: Charm Monster
- 17th: Master's Escape
- 19th: Summon Monster V
- 22nd: Hostile Juxtaposition
- 24th: Damnation Stride
- 26th: Apparition
- 28th: Move Earth
- 30th: Mirage Arcana
- 32nd: Heart of Glass
- 34th: Dominate Monster
Upon gaining a 4th level in the sorcerer class, the character may choose one bonus feat from the list below. The sorcerer's bloodline grants them additional bonus feats for every 5 sorcerer class levels beyond 4th (i.e. 9th level, 14th level, 19th level, 24th level, 29th level, and 34th level). In all cases, the sorcerer must meet the prerequisites of the feat in order to select it.
Sorcerers with the Fey bloodline gain a +1 bloodline bonus to the Save DC of any spell they cast from the Illusion school. This bonus stacks with any feats, traits, items, features, or abilities that grant a bonus to the Save DC of magic spells they cast.
Sorcerer bloodlines grant powers to the sorcerer at 1st, 6th, 11th, 16th, 21st, 26th, and 31st sorcerer class levels. These powers are:
- 1st: Clever Deception (Ex): The first spell you cast that requires a to-hit roll of any kind (ranged or melee, touch or regular) against each target in an encounter is made as though the target is flat-footed versus that attack. This does not cause the target to be flat-footed against anyone else's attacks, or against any of your own spells or attacks after the first one you make against that target. This power is applied separately to each creature in the encounter, but it can only affect each creature once per encounter, for a single to-hit roll you make against them. After that first to-hit roll is resolved, whether it hits or misses, the creature is no longer considered flat-footed, and cannot be further affected by this bloodline ability this encounter. Creatures that cannot be flat-footed, such as those with Uncanny Dodge, are not affected by this bloodline power. This bloodline power does not apply to any spell you cast that doesn't require a to-hit roll.
- 6th: Fleeting Glance (Sp): You can turn invisible, as the Invisibility spell, up to once per encounter, but only after a full minute of concentration. As a result, this ability cannot be initiated during combat. This effect lasts until the end of the next encounter, when you begin a full night's rest, when it is dispelled, or when it is broken by an offensive action you perform, whichever comes first. If you have this bloodline power and at least four experience tiers in the Sorcerer class (i.e. at least 16 levels of Sorcerer), this power functions as the Greater Invisibility spell, instead.
- 11th: Laughing Touch (Su): Once per day as a swift action, you may make a melee touch attack against a creature within your reach. If you succeed, the touched creature bursts into gleeful laughter, inflicting the Rattled condition until the end of the encounter, or until they act to clear it. You may use this ability one additional time each day for every experience tier of the Sorcerer class you possess (to a maximum of 7 times per day). If you are wielding an Implement, your implement bonus can be applied to this bloodline power.
- 16th: Dual Spirit (Ex): Half of your spirit resides in another plane. Once per day as an immediate action, you may delay the effects of one status condition until the end of your next turn.
- 21st: Fey-Souled (Su): Your soul becomes one with the First World. You gain immunity to poison and DR 10/common. Creatures of the animal or magical beast type will not attack you unless compelled to do so through magic, or you attack them first.
- 26th: Inscrutable Fey (Su): You may ignore one point of Essence Suppression, Essence Omission, or Essence Destruction any time you are subjected to such effects. If you are struck with one point of such effects, they have no effect. If you are struck with two or more, the effect upon you is reduced by one.
- 31st: Insidious Magic (Su): Any time you perform a Caster Check to overcome spell resistance, you roll 2d20 and choose the best result. You may use this ability as many times per day as you like, but only once per caster check made to overcome spell resistance.