Heal (Cleric Spell)
- Level: Cleric 6
- School: Conjuration (healing)
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: one target creature, creature touched
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- Heal enables you to channel positive energy into a creature to wipe away injury and afflictions. It immediately ends any and all of the following adverse conditions affecting the target: ability damage (dilution, damage), blinded, confused, dazed, dazzled, deafened, disease (Infected, Diseased, Plagued), exhausted, fatigued, feebleminded, insanity, nauseated, poison (Tainted, Poisoned, Blighted), sickened, and stunned. It also cures 10 hit points of damage per caster level, to a maximum of 150 points at 15th level.
- Heal does not remove essence damage (suppression, omission, destruction) or restore ability scores reduced by Ability Drain.
- If used against an undead creature, Heal instead acts like Harm (Cleric Spell).