Calm Air (Druid Spell)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Level: Druid 4
- School: Abjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action, or the first attack of a Full Attack Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Long (200 ft. + 20 ft./lvl)
- Target or Area: a cylinder of air, 40 foot radius, 40 ft. high (a 17 x 17 x 8 square area)
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: none
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell calms the air and disperses fog, dust, and other particles. The wind force in the area is reduced in strength to light winds at most, and all clouds or fogs are dispersed, although parts of non-magical clouds that extend beyond the area are not affected. All Environmental Effects due to high winds are negated. Yes, it is possible to cast this in the middle of a hurricane, and the howling winds stop dead at the edges of the area of effect. Note that this spell has no effect on any other Environmental Effects, so the towering waves of the hurricane may still present issues.
- This spell can be used to disperse Obscuring spells. Gases, fogs, and vapors that intersect the squares occupied by this spell are dispersed in those squares.
- Obscuring spells include: Obscuring (Acid Fog (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), Aggressive Thundercloud, Greater (Druid Spell), Aggressive Thundercloud, Greater (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), Aggressive Thundercloud (Druid Spell), Aggressive Thundercloud (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), Barrow Haze (Cleric Spell), Barrow Haze (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), Cloudkill (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), Euphoric Cloud (Druid Spell), Euphoric Cloud (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), Fog Cloud (Alchemist Extract), Fog Cloud (Druid Spell), Fog Cloud (Ranger Poultice), Fog Cloud (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), Incendiary Cloud (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), Mind Fog (Bard Spell), Mind Fog (Paladin Spell), Mind Fog (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), Nauseating Trail (Alchemist Extract), Nauseating Trail (Druid Spell), Nauseating Trail (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), Plague Storm (Cleric Spell), Plague Storm (Druid Spell), Plague Storm (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), Solid Fog (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), Stinking Cloud (Alchemist Extract), Stinking Cloud (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), Twilight Haze (Paladin Spell), Twilight Haze (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell)), and any other effects the GM rules as being affected.
- This spell lays a divine charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays a divine charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have a divine charge present must choose which to keep when the new spell is cast. Only one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.
- The charge this spell lays affects the caster, not the creatures in the area.
Mana Burn Circle Damage
|Spell Circle||Burn Cost||Req'd Char Level||Base Dice||Max Dice|
|0||N/A||N/A||1d4 per 2 character levels||max of 4d4 at character level 8|
|1||N/A||1st||1d6 per character level||max of 4d6 at character level 4|
|2||+1||3rd||1d6 per character level||max of 6d6 at character level 6|
|3||+1||5th||1d6 per character level||max of 10d6 at character level 10|
|4||+1||7th||1d6+1 per character level||max of 12d6+12 at character level 12|
|5||+1||9th||1d6+1 per character level||max of 15d6+15 at character level 15|
|6||+1||11th||1d6+2 per character level||max of 16d6+32 at character level 16|
|7||+1||13th||1d6+2 per character level||max of 20d6+40 at character level 20|
|8||+1||15th||1d6+3 per character level||max of 21d6+63 at character level 21|
|9||+1||17th||1d6+3 per character level||max of 25d6+75 at character level 25|
|10||+1||19th||1d6+4 per character level||max of 25d6+100 at character level 25|
|11||+1||21st||1d6+5 per character level||max of 25d6+125 at character level 25|
|12||+1||23rd||1d6+6 per character level||max of 27d6+162 at character level 27|
|13||+1||25th||1d6+7 per character level||max of 27d6+189 at character level 27|
|14||+1||27th||1d6+8 per character level||max of 29d6+232 at character level 29|
|15||+1||29th||1d6+9 per character level||max of 29d6+261 at character level 29|
|16||+1||31st||1d6+10 per character level||max of 30d6+300 at character level 30|
|17||+1||33rd||1d6+11 per character level||max of 30d6+330 at character level 30|
|18||+1||35th||1d6+12 per character level||max of 30d6+360 at character level 30|