Chaos Hammer (Cleric Spell)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Casting Time: Standard Action, or the first attack of a Full Attack Action
- Components: V, S, DF
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: You
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You unleash chaotic power to smite your enemies. The power takes the form of a multicolored weapon of leaping, ricocheting Holy energy.
- A weapon made of glowing divine power appears and attacks foes at a distance, as you direct it. Choose a target square to which you have line of sight within ten feet per caster level. The glowing weapon appears in that square. You may then make one melee touch attack against two creatures, plus one creature per ten caster levels, dropping fractions. (Thus, attack up to three creatures at level 10, four creatures at level 20, and five creatures at level 30.)
- Use your normal BAB with your own weapon, including all effects of class features, skills, feats, and weapon enchantments. Chaos Hammer attacks may gain the benefit of flanking and higher ground, but it does not grant flanks to others as it appears, attacks, and dissipates in an instant.
- The Chaos Hammer is considered to have ten feet of Reach, and gains five feet of Reach for each ten caster levels, dropping fractions. (Thus, ten feet of reach base, then fifteen feet of Reach at 10th level, twenty feet of Reach at 20th level, and twenty-five feet of reach at 30th level.)
- You may not strike a given creature more than once per casting of this spell, but if you miss a given creature, you may expend more attacks upon it until you do strike it. Once struck, a creature may not be affected by this casting of this spell again.
- Each creature who is successfully struck by the melee touch attack suffers (Circle 3 damage): 1d6 points of damage per character level (max 10d6 at character level 10) of Holy (energy, rare) damage from the blows of your divine weapon.
- If an attacked creature has Spell Resistance (SR), you make a Caster Check against that SR the first time the Chaos Hammer attacks it, hit or miss. If the Hammer is successfully resisted, the spell is dispelled. If not, the Hammer has its normal full effect on that creature for the duration of the spell.
- This spell lays a divine charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays a divine charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have a divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.
Mana Burn Circle Damage
|Spell Circle||Burn Cost||Req'd Char Level||Base Dice||Max Dice|
|0||N/A||N/A||1d4 per 2 character levels||max of 4d4 at character level 8|
|1||N/A||1st||1d6 per character level||max of 4d6 at character level 4|
|2||+1||3rd||1d6 per character level||max of 6d6 at character level 6|
|3||+1||5th||1d6 per character level||max of 10d6 at character level 10|
|4||+1||7th||1d6+1 per character level||max of 12d6+12 at character level 12|
|5||+1||9th||1d6+1 per character level||max of 15d6+15 at character level 15|
|6||+1||11th||1d6+2 per character level||max of 16d6+32 at character level 16|
|7||+1||13th||1d6+2 per character level||max of 20d6+40 at character level 20|
|8||+1||15th||1d6+3 per character level||max of 21d6+63 at character level 21|
|9||+1||17th||1d6+3 per character level||max of 25d6+75 at character level 25|
|10||+1||19th||1d6+4 per character level||max of 25d6+100 at character level 25|
|11||+1||21st||1d6+5 per character level||max of 25d6+125 at character level 25|
|12||+1||23rd||1d6+6 per character level||max of 27d6+162 at character level 27|
|13||+1||25th||1d6+7 per character level||max of 27d6+189 at character level 27|
|14||+1||27th||1d6+8 per character level||max of 29d6+232 at character level 29|
|15||+1||29th||1d6+9 per character level||max of 29d6+261 at character level 29|
|16||+1||31st||1d6+10 per character level||max of 30d6+300 at character level 30|
|17||+1||33rd||1d6+11 per character level||max of 30d6+330 at character level 30|
|18||+1||35th||1d6+12 per character level||max of 30d6+360 at character level 30|