Cloak of Winds (Druid Spell)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Level: Druid 3
- School: Abjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action, or the first attack of a Full Attack Action
- Components: V, S, M (A puff of air expelled by an air elemental, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You whistle and blow, the sounds carrying magic to swirl around your target, your hands working the wind to mold its flow.
- You shroud a creature in a whirling screen of strong, howling wind. The subject is never checked or blown away by winds of Tornado or lesser strength (whether natural or magically created), and they receive a special form of damage resistance that applies to all types of area of effect damage. The special damage resistance will stack with other sources, although such things are rare. They receive a point of resistance per Caster Level of the spells caster.
- In addition, size Tiny or smaller creatures must succeed at a Maneuver Offense check against the recipients Maneuver Defense to successfully touch or attack the subject in melee. Failure pushes it 5 feet away from the subject.
- This spell can be used to disperse Obscuring spells. Gases, fogs, and vapors that intersect the squares occupied by this spell are dispersed in those squares.
- Obscuring spells include: Obscuring (Acid Fog (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), Aggressive Thundercloud, Greater (Druid Spell), Aggressive Thundercloud, Greater (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), Aggressive Thundercloud (Druid Spell), Aggressive Thundercloud (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), Barrow Haze (Cleric Spell), Barrow Haze (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), Cloudkill (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), Euphoric Cloud (Druid Spell), Euphoric Cloud (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), Fog Cloud (Alchemist Extract), Fog Cloud (Druid Spell), Fog Cloud (Ranger Poultice), Fog Cloud (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), Incendiary Cloud (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), Mind Fog (Bard Spell), Mind Fog (Paladin Spell), Mind Fog (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), Nauseating Trail (Alchemist Extract), Nauseating Trail (Druid Spell), Nauseating Trail (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), Plague Storm (Cleric Spell), Plague Storm (Druid Spell), Plague Storm (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), Solid Fog (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), Stinking Cloud (Alchemist Extract), Stinking Cloud (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), Twilight Haze (Paladin Spell), Twilight Haze (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell)), and any other effects the GM rules as being affected.
- This spell lays a divine charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays a divine charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have a divine charge present must choose which to keep when the new spell is cast. Only one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.
Mana Burn Circle Damage
|Spell Circle||Burn Cost||Req'd Char Level||Base Dice||Max Dice|
|0||N/A||N/A||1d4 per 2 character levels||max of 4d4 at character level 8|
|1||N/A||1st||1d6 per character level||max of 4d6 at character level 4|
|2||+1||3rd||1d6 per character level||max of 6d6 at character level 6|
|3||+1||5th||1d6 per character level||max of 10d6 at character level 10|
|4||+1||7th||1d6+1 per character level||max of 12d6+12 at character level 12|
|5||+1||9th||1d6+1 per character level||max of 15d6+15 at character level 15|
|6||+1||11th||1d6+2 per character level||max of 16d6+32 at character level 16|
|7||+1||13th||1d6+2 per character level||max of 20d6+40 at character level 20|
|8||+1||15th||1d6+3 per character level||max of 21d6+63 at character level 21|
|9||+1||17th||1d6+3 per character level||max of 25d6+75 at character level 25|
|10||+1||19th||1d6+4 per character level||max of 25d6+100 at character level 25|
|11||+1||21st||1d6+5 per character level||max of 25d6+125 at character level 25|
|12||+1||23rd||1d6+6 per character level||max of 27d6+162 at character level 27|
|13||+1||25th||1d6+7 per character level||max of 27d6+189 at character level 27|
|14||+1||27th||1d6+8 per character level||max of 29d6+232 at character level 29|
|15||+1||29th||1d6+9 per character level||max of 29d6+261 at character level 29|
|16||+1||31st||1d6+10 per character level||max of 30d6+300 at character level 30|
|17||+1||33rd||1d6+11 per character level||max of 30d6+330 at character level 30|
|18||+1||35th||1d6+12 per character level||max of 30d6+360 at character level 30|