Create Demiplane, Greater (Cleric Spell)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Casting Time: Ritual (see below)
- Components: V, S, F (a forked metal rod, worth at least 500 gp)
- Range: 0 ft.
- Target or Area: One object held
- Duration: A year and a day
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: No
- This spell functions as Create Demiplane (Cleric Spell), except the area is larger and you can add more features to the plane. You can use this spell to expand a Demiplane you created with Create Demiplane, Lesser (Cleric Spell) or Create Demiplane (Cleric Spell) (you do not need to create an entirely new plane using this spell), in which case it resets the duration to a year and a day from the latest casting.
- Greater Demiplanes are much, much larger than lower versions of the spell, beginning to approach the dimensions of a small world. In general, Greater Demiplanes are usually roughly spherical, and are one mile in radius per caster level of the caster. Thus, at 20th level, a Greater Demiplane is forty miles in diameter! If desired, the Demiplane can be made smaller. No matter how large a Demiplane is, the object it is contained within can be of any size, or weight, or nature. Be aware, if the object is destroyed, the spell ends immediately.
- If you re-cast this spell while within your Demiplane, you may add to your Demiplane (or remove from it) one of the following features (or any of the features described in Create Demiplane (Cleric Spell)) with each casting of the spell, instead of resetting the duration.
- Energy: Your plane gains a distinct tinge of either Negative- or Positive energy. A Negative-tinged Demiplane causes all creatures within it to gain Vulnerability to Negative Energy, and a Positive Energy tinged Demiplane causes all creatures within it to gain Vulnerability to Positive Energy. A plane cannot have both the Negative and Positive energy tinges.
- Magic: Your plane causes all spells you cast, as the plane's Creator, to have one additional Caster Level, and a +1 circumstance bonus on all Saving Throw DC's, but only on spells cast within the Demiplane.
- Morphic: As a standard action, you may change the terrain and features of your Demiplane at will. This may express as if you cast a Move Earth (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), or you can create walls doors, roofs, even form entire cities, with each wall, door, roof, etc requiring a standard action to will into (or out of) existence. You can reshape normal plants in the same manner (such as by twisting trees into a fence or humanlike shapes).
- Portal: Your Demiplane gains a permanent Gate (Cleric Spell) to one location on another plane, which can only be used for planar travel. This location must be very familiar to you. This gate is always open and usable from both sides, but you can secure it using normal means (such as by building a door around it). You can add as many Gates to your Demiplane as you wish with repeated castings of the spell. Note, however, that the object containing your Demiplane always remains outside the Demiplane. If you try to move it inside for safe-keeping...well. Nothing happens. You hope.
- Time: By default, time passes at the normal rate in your Demiplane. By selecting this feature, you may make your plane have seemingly endless days. Each day you spend in your Demiplane counts as two days for activities undertaken Between Adventures.
Mana Burn Circle Damage
|Spell Circle||Burn Cost||Req'd Char Level||Base Dice||Max Dice|
|0||N/A||N/A||1d4 per 2 character levels||max of 4d4 at character level 8|
|1||N/A||1st||1d6 per character level||max of 4d6 at character level 4|
|2||+1||3rd||1d6 per character level||max of 6d6 at character level 6|
|3||+1||5th||1d6 per character level||max of 10d6 at character level 10|
|4||+1||7th||1d6+1 per character level||max of 12d6+12 at character level 12|
|5||+1||9th||1d6+1 per character level||max of 15d6+15 at character level 15|
|6||+1||11th||1d6+2 per character level||max of 16d6+32 at character level 16|
|7||+1||13th||1d6+2 per character level||max of 20d6+40 at character level 20|
|8||+1||15th||1d6+3 per character level||max of 21d6+63 at character level 21|
|9||+1||17th||1d6+3 per character level||max of 25d6+75 at character level 25|
|10||+1||19th||1d6+4 per character level||max of 25d6+100 at character level 25|
|11||+1||21st||1d6+5 per character level||max of 25d6+125 at character level 25|
|12||+1||23rd||1d6+6 per character level||max of 27d6+162 at character level 27|
|13||+1||25th||1d6+7 per character level||max of 27d6+189 at character level 27|
|14||+1||27th||1d6+8 per character level||max of 29d6+232 at character level 29|
|15||+1||29th||1d6+9 per character level||max of 29d6+261 at character level 29|
|16||+1||31st||1d6+10 per character level||max of 30d6+300 at character level 30|
|17||+1||33rd||1d6+11 per character level||max of 30d6+330 at character level 30|
|18||+1||35th||1d6+12 per character level||max of 30d6+360 at character level 30|