Your ancestors were important in the Workings of Deities. They may have been mighty clerics, or infamous heretics, they may have simply stumbled into the Divine Flow of the Celestial Cascade by accident. But for whatever reason, they drew the attention of the Gods Themselves, and such interest carries weight. Your blood, your heritage, is seething with the Divine. Whether you are religious yourself, or not, makes no difference. The touch of Divinity is your birthright, like it or not.
A sorcerer with this bloodline gains a bonus Natural Talent in the Knowledge (Religion) skill. Natural talent skills can have any ability modifier added to them, in place of the ability modifier they normally use. In addition, natural talent skills never suffer from an Armor Check Penalty, even if the assigned ability modifier is STR or DEX.
Upon gaining a 3rd level in the sorcerer class, and at every odd-numbered sorcerer class level thereafter, the sorcerer's bloodline provides them a bonus spell known, in addition to the spells known granted by the sorcerer class. These bonus bloodline spells do not increase the number of spells the sorcerer may cast per day.
- 3rd: Liberating Command
- 5th: True Strike
- 7th: Admonishing Ray
- 9th: Stricken Heart
- 11th: Accursed Glare
- 13th: Bestow Curse
- 15th: Remove Curse
- 17th: Boneshatter
- 19th: Blood Boil
- 22nd: Dismissal
- 24th: Envious Urge
- 26th: Reverse Gravity
- 28th: Walk through Space
- 30th: Disassemble
- 32nd: Canopic Conversion
- 34th: Wish
Upon gaining a 4th level in the sorcerer class, the character may choose one bonus feat from the list below. The sorcerer's bloodline grants them additional bonus feats for every 5 sorcerer class levels beyond 4th (i.e. 9th level, 14th level, 19th level, 24th level, 29th level, and 34th level). In all cases, the sorcerer must meet the prerequisites of the feat in order to select it.
Sorcerers with the God-Touched bloodline gain a +2 circumstance bonus to their Armor Class and all their saving throws until the beginning of their next turn, after they cast any spell from their bonus spells list (see above).
Sorcerer bloodlines grant powers to the sorcerer at 1st, 6th, 11th, 16th, 21st, 26th, and 31st sorcerer class levels. These powers are:
- 1st: Wasting Gaze (Su): Once per round, as a swift action, you can destroy creatures you see. This is a ray attack with a range of 20 feet. If you succeed in your ranged touch attack, your deifically-empowered attention inflicts (Circle 3 damage): 1d6 points of damage per character level (max 10d6 at character level 10) of Radiant (energy, uncommon) damage on the target. This effect can be mana burned.
- 6th: Touch of Destiny (Su): Once per encounter as a free action, you may re-roll a single touch attack roll (melee or ranged). You must use this ability before the results of the roll are resolved. You must use the second result, even if it is worse than the first (Destiny only bends so far, even for you).
- 11th: Within Reach (Ex): You may make melee touch attacks as if you had 5 additional feet (+1 square) of Inclusive Reach, allowing you to touch targets up to 10 feet away. If you have this bloodline power and at least five experience tiers in the Sorcerer class (i.e. at least 21 levels of Sorcerer), this inclusive reach increases by another 5 feet (to 15 feet of inclusive reach). If you have this bloodline power and all seven experience tiers of the Sorcerer class (i.e. at least 31 levels of Sorcerer), it increases by still another 5 feet (to 20 feet of inclusive reach).
- 16th: Fated Stride (Su): You gain the ability to travel across the battlefield by mingling your aura with the closeness to the Divine of severely injured creatures. Once per encounter as a swift action, you can teleport to an unoccupied square adjacent to any bloodied creature you can see, as long as that creature is within a range of 5 feet per sorcerer level you possess. Any enemy creatures adjacent to the square you teleport into take (Circle 6 damage): 1d6+2 points of damage per character level (max 16d6+32 at character level 16) of Radiant (energy, uncommon) damage as you burst into being and shed the Divine Energy that allowed you to move so quickly. Adjacent allied creatures are healed by this energy as if they were affected by a Mass Cure Light Wounds spell. Enemy creatures that make successful Reflex saves (DC of 10 + half your sorcerer level + your Charisma modifier) take half damage. This ability may be mana burned (though mana burning does not improve the healing element, alas). This power may be used with feats that affect dimension door (though, unlike Dimension Door, this power does not immediately end your turn), with the GM adjudicating any unusual circumstances.
- 21st: Exalted Vigilance (Ex): You gain a bloodline bonus to all your initiative rolls equal to one third of your Charisma modifier, dropping fractions, minimum 1. In addition, you gain a +1 circumstance bonus to all ambush rolls when you are in the ambushing party, and any ambushes attempted against you receive a penalty of -1.
- 26th: Deific Indifference (Su): You gain the ability to ignore some of the rules of reality, chiefly, the effects of gravity. You may use Feather Fall at-will as an immediate action. Even better, you gain a stronger version of a Greater Climb speed, equal to your current Walk speed. This unique movement type is exactly like Greater Climb, except that you do not need to use your hands and you cannot fall, simply by changing how gravity works for you. You treat all surfaces that are able to endure your weight as though they are horizontal. You can still be knocked prone, but you fall prone on the square of wall (or ceiling) you currently occupy, instead of falling to the nearest horizontal surface. This allows you to stroll around on walls and ceilings with aplomb, which can be quite disorienting to the uninitiated.
- 31st: Conduit (Su): All spells of any sort that you cast are affected as if they were mana burned with one spell slot, for free. You may shut this off if you wish, but why would you?